Since entering my third trimester, I have become the epitome of a pregnant stereotype. I have been nesting like crazy, vacuuming the walls at 2 am, doing multiple loads of laundry a day, and I may or may not have cried on more than one occasion because I wanted snacks that were not on hand.
With only 10 weeks or less left until our little man makes his official debut, I have created a list of all the things that need to be completed, hopefully within the next month!
Below is everything I can think of that is important to do and know before the arrival of your baby during those last few weeks!
- Preregister with hospital
- Learn how to wrap a swaddle
- Learn how to attach a car seat
- Learn how to put a baby in a car seat
- Wash all clothes/sheets/blankets for baby
- Choose a pediatrician
- Finish decorating the nursery
- Pack the hospital bag
- Write down your birth plan